· Are they available for your wedding date and time?
· How long have they been in business
· Do they have a business license?
· Do they have liability insurance?
· Is the person you are interviewing going to be the person who is there the day of your wedding?
· Has the vendor worked before at your location?
· What is included in the price/package?
· What is the required deposit and is it refundable?
· What are the fees for extra hours?
· Do they do more than one wedding a day?
· What is their back up plan in case of illness or accident?
These ten questions will tell you a lot about a particular vendor. Depending on the answers to these questions, you will probably think of others to ask. Remember this is an interview and you are the one offering the financial opportunity.